CLOSED For Now
(Commissions FAQ is updated on 8.12.2011)
How do I apply?
Send an email to email@example.com :) I will reply with an email to tell you if I accept or decline your commission. :)
What is the price?
PRICE LIST (USD$)*
- 1 character outline only: $79 (Sample)
- 1 character colored: $149 (Sample)
- 1 additional character: +$49 for outline, +$99 for colored (Sample)
- With background/props: Depends on difficulty
- Alternate versions: Depends on difficulty
- Major revisions: Depends on difficulty
- Minor revisions: Free
How do I pay?
I'm using BMT Micro to send your illustration to you. You can pay by:
- Credit cards
- American Express
- Google checkout
- Amazon Payments
Any restrictions for commissions?
No shota, gory, scat or females. I might do other stuff, ask me first. :)
Terms & Conditions
So what's the process?
- I'll send you a small preview of the rough sketch, then outlines, then colors.
- When you've approved of everything, I'll send you a link.
- After you've paid, you'll be given a link to download your final illustration.
What about revisions?
- There will be extra charges for major revisions. Like changing poses, different backgrounds, changing clothes.
- Minor revisions are free. Like closing the eyes, moving the hand a little to the left/right, adding a little drool to the lips.
Cancellation of commissions and refunds?
- If any payment has not been made, I reserve the right to cancel commissions.
- If the customer has already paid the first 50% of the final payment then cancels the commission, no refunds will be given.
- No refunds for successfully emailed finalized illustrations.
* These rates only apply for commissons of personal use. For commercial purposes, send me an email for quotations at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
** I reserve the right to post commissioned artworks for self promotion purposes and to enter any contests. :)